This small Caribbean Island has some of the most beautiful soft white sand beaches in the world. The sandy coast of Aruba is great for beach activities, sightseeing, and water sports. The natural picture like landscape along the oceanfront is breath taking and the perfect place for lounging, swimming, sun tanning, walking or just relaxing while enjoying the cool trade winds and crystal clear ocean waters. If you are searching for luxury Aruba hotels go to Luxury Resort Guide first.
The climate is beautiful with little rainfall and most days are sunny with temperatures averaging 89 – 94 degrees. The rays of the sun are very strong and care should be taken to protect skin from excessive exposure to sunburn. Always use sunscreens, sun block, tanning lotion or tanning oil when sunbathing or walking along the coast and beaches. The weather is perfect for sunbathers, watersports, water skiing, para sailing, diving, snorkeling, fishing, jet ski, tubing, windsurfing, relaxing, cruises, sunset sailing and sun tanning. Some of the popular beaches are- Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, Manchebo Beach, Baby Beach, Bucuti Beach, Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Druif Beach, Surfside Beach, Sonesta Island, Dos Playa Beach, Rodgers Beach, Hadicurari Beach, Mange Halto Beach.
There are many other private and secluded beach areas around the island. Topless sunbathing is allowed with discretion of your surroundings and consideration should be given to other families on the beach with children. Nude sunbathing is not allowed, but there are many private beach areas where you can sunbathe nude.
1. Arashi Beach – calm waters, swimming is fine, white sand.
2. Baby Beach – on the island’s eastern tip, warm shallow water, good for snorkeling and children.
3. Boca Catalina – some stones and pebbles along this white-sand beach
4. Boca Grandi – rough surf -good swimming skills are needed at this beach. Boca Prins – rough terrain, you need a four-wheel-drive vehicle.
5. Boca Tabla – east-side beach,
6. Bachelor’s Beach
7. Dos Playa – need four-wheel-drive vehicle.
8. Druif. Fine white sand and calm waters.
9. Eagle Beach – located on the southwestern coast.
10. Fisherman’s Huts – also called Hadikurari Beach – where local fisherman bring in their catch of the day.
11. Grapefield Beach – northeast of San Nicolas.
12. Malmok Beach – northwestern shore.
13. Punta Brabo Beach – front of the Manchebo Beach Resort.
14. Manchebo Beach – beautiful wide long white sand beach.
15. Rodger’s Beach – next to Baby Beach, shallow warm water.
If you have never vacationed in Aruba, I suggest you consider this island for a honeymoon, family vacation or a romantic get away, you’ll love it. Check out Jerry’s Travel Tips before vacationing to Aruba. The travel facts and information is collected from our own travel notes, reports and trip itineraries from visits to the island. We visit Aruba regularly and learn more about the island with each trip we take. We usually vacation with family and friends and invite them to stay at our timeshare. Every year we update our travel notes, tourist information, restaurant & dining info, photos, pictures, recommendations, reviews and reports in our Aruba Vacation & Travel Guides.